Brac Bank Limited job Circular 2019 Apply Online. Brac Bank Limited job Circular 2018 has been published. BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 186 Branches, over 470 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve million. if you want to know About Any other Job Circular.
BRAC Bank Limited Job Circular 2019 has been published. BRAC Bank is one of the best commercial and faster bank in Bangladesh. BRAC Bank has been published Job, Officer, Operations & Regulatory Affairs. BRAC Bank support it continues business growth. BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smarts, goal-oriented and enthusiastic individual for its infrastructure Development and Management.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic and experienced individuals for the following position in Legal Affairs Division.
Published on: 10 january 2019
Employment Status: Full-time
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Brac Bank Limited job Circular 2019
BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. Our financial results along with country-best credit rating & multiple best financial report awards speak of our aspiration, transparency and teamwork towards common objectives. While we thrive in present, we invest simultaneously for future – upgraded core banking system in Finacle 10, first local bank to rollout Oracle ERP, process alignment with best practices and many more. However, this feat of providing a comprehensive range of solutions to its millions of customers would not be possible without our diversified business model and unmatched network of 186 Branches, 448 ATMs, 460 SME Unit Offices, 11 Regional Operations Office and 224 remittance delivery points.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in General Services Division:
Officer, Dispatch-MIS and Report
|Employment Type: Full Time Employment||Grade: Officer||Job Location: Dhaka|
- Coordinating all central reports timeliness, quality.
- Ensuring breakdown issues MIS is well maintained.
- Preparing root cause analysis.
- Monitoring secured item/ products
- Providing assistance to Customer Service Officers and Customer Support Officer to ensure high level of team effectiveness.
- Identifying type of queries and assisting on taking further initiatives.
- Understanding service providers billing process.
- Sharing improvement initiatives for the dispatch service processes.
- Masters / Bachelor’s degree in Business from universities with satisfactory academic track record
- Experience in relevant field will be an added advantage
- Ready to work in our different premises outside Dhaka
- Good communication skill in both English & Bengali
- Strong analytical, presentation, interpersonal skill & good team player
- Strong Command over Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability and willing to work under much stress, pressure situation and ability to complete all assignments in a timely and effective manner
- Capability of managing workloads and deal with sudden crisis/adverse situation.
- Motivated to work outside the usual office hour.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ in www.bdjobs.com to send your Resume with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory)
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2019