BRAC Bank Limited, the pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full range of banking products and services to the individual customers as well as large corporate entities. Our financial results in all sectors along with stellar international and local credit ratings & multiple annual accounts awards speak of our aspiration, transparency and teamwork towards the common objectives of becoming the best bank in the country. While we thrive in the present, we invest continuously for the future – especially in technology and people. With our diversified business model and unmatched network of 186 Branches, 448 ATMs, 460 SME Unit Offices, 11 Regional Operations Offices and 229 Remittance Delivery Points, we continue to recognize that our people are our principal strength. We are a team of diverse and talented individuals who take the bank forward towards excellence in every area we work in every day.
Brac Bank Limited job Circular 2018 Apply Online. Brac Bank Limited job Circular 2018 has been published. BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 186 Branches, over 470 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve million. if you want to know About Any other Job Circular.
BRAC Bank Limited Job Circular 2018 has been published. BRAC Bank is one of the best commercial and faster bank in Bangladesh. BRAC Bank has been published Job, Officer, Operations & Regulatory Affairs. BRAC Bank support it continues business growth. BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smarts, goal-oriented and enthusiastic individual for its infrastructure Development and Management.
Published on: October 09, 2018
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 7 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: October 13, 2018
Brac Bank Limited job Circular 2018 Apply Online
Associate Manager, SAM Corporate, Mid-Market and Emerging, Risk Management Division
BRAC Bank Limited
- Monitoring Corporate SAM borrowers/guarantors.
- Monitor client’s business performance regularly.
- Physical visit of Corporate SAM borrowers’/guarantors’ factory, office & residence.
- Check & initiate to publish Summon Notice/Auction Notice/Other Notices.
- Arrange to issue legal notices & accomplish all formalities to file cases/suits.
- Check of all kinds of bills e.g. lawyers bill / professional bill, etc.
- Monitor and pursue defaulting borrower for repayment.
- Maintain files & MIS of Defaulter/Litigated borrowers.
- Maintain regular coordination with lawyer / Legal team and defendant of the case/suit.
- Assist Head of Department to regularize default liability through pay-off/ reschedule/ restructure.
- Liaison with different departments (CAD, Litigation Management, ICC, GSS, etc.).
- Meet internal/external regulatory requirements and queries.
- Perform any other duties assigned by HoD time to time, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from UGC granted university. Having additional degree in MBA/ Masters/ Professional degree in Business will be considered as added advantage.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Bank, NBFI or Law Firm.
- Knowledge of Corporate Banking products.
- Must possess analytical skills, be data driven in decision making.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective written and oral communication in English.
- Negotiation Skills, Leadership and influencing skills.
- Positive, energetic and adaptive to change.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Read Before Apply
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY