Mercantile Bank Ltd. Job Apply Online.
- Mercantile Bank Limited, a progressive private commercial Bank in Bangladesh with a vision to be a leading financial institution in the country, intends to recruit young, energetic and talented graduates for the post of `Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash)` with attractive remuneration package and continuous training facilities. If you feel you are the right candidate to face the challenges and want to join the winning team, submit your resume through `ONLINE` in www.mblbd.com for the post of `Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash)`.
Job Description / Responsibility
- The selected candidates shall have to work at Cash Department at any Branch/ Office of the Bank anywhere in Bangladesh. Cash Cadre is a blocked position. The officers of this cadre may be promoted up to Principal Officer (Cash) and can be changed their cadre by fulfilling the following criterion:
- Passed Banking Diploma (JAIBB & DAIBB) examination.
- Requisite and prescribed educational qualifications (having post graduate degree with no 3rd Class/Division/equivalent CGPA in academic life).
- Minimum 08 years satisfactory service in the Bank out of which 03 years will be outside Dhaka.
- Availability of posts.
- Post Graduation / 4 years graduation in any discipline from a recognized educational institution.
- Minimum 2 (Two) 2nd Classes/Divisions or equivalent CGPA, with no 3rd Class/Division or equivalent CGPA in any examination.
- Computer Operation
- Good knowledge in latest operating systems, and
- Office Automation such as MS Word, MS Excel & MS Power Point.
- Ability to deal with clients with positive approach.
- Ready to work in any part of the country.
- Applicant must be a Bangladeshi citizen.
- Age not over 30 years as on 31.12.2017.
- Candidates selected for appointment shall be required to execute a ‘Surety Bond’ to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 3 (Three) years from the date of joining.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- The ‘Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash)’ will be entitled to a consolidated monthly remuneration of Tk.25,000.00 for 01 (one) year of probation period. Successful ‘Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash)’ will be absorbed in the regular cash cadre according to the Bank’s policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Please note that only those candidates shall be considered for inclusion in the interview process who have fully completed their degrees and have in hand their final transcripts or degrees in original.
Influencing the selection process by any candidate, directly or indirectly, shall disqualify that particular candidate without any further notice or communication.
The Bank reserves the right to cancel any application upon primary verification and against which no claim can be made, either to the Bank or with any Authority.
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply through ‘ONLINE’ along with scanned recent passport size photograph (size 50kb max) through ‘Career Section’ in www.mblbd.com.
Hard Copy of Resume for candidature will not be accepted.
Application Deadline : Nov 22, 2017